Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Neighbors

I haven't been here a whole week and I've already met more of my neighbors here than I did in the 7 years I lived in my last place. I always waved or said hello to my old neighbors but we never exchanged names or anything and one neighbor wouldn't even acknowledge me when I said hello! Granted I never went out of my way to introduce myself to them either.

But I've already met two of my neighbors here. I was walking up the stairs behind the neighbor who lives across the hall from me and Rusty kind of facilitated the meeting by trying to push his way in front of her. And then yesterday the neighbor from downstairs brought me a cupcake and welcomed me to the building! How nice is that? 

1 comment:

Jessica said...

way nice neighbors. and dogs are great for meeting people. a little overwhelming if you aren't used to it...