Tuesday, August 12, 2008

the first day of driving

We made it to Denver. It was a rough day, we were able to get on the road at noon and I got to see my sisters and my nieces before we headed out and I'm glad we waited. Wyoming was as boring as expected but I was able to entertain myself with an audiobook that was better than I thought it'd be. Rusty was very well behaved considering that we were in the car so long with very short breaks. Of course when we got to the hotel he lifted his leg on the bed (near the floor not actually on the bed). And so the adventure begins.


(I actually wrote this post a couple days ago but had issues posting so I'm posting it now... more to come... hopefully soon).  

2 comments:

Matilda said...

HEY GIRL!!!

Laura gave me your link! I can't wait to hear all about your adventures on the east coast! I'm SO sad I missed you last weekend...or when ever it was. :)
Feel free to stop by mine! I mostley share pictures and whine!;)

"See" you soon!
Jenny

Jessica said...

ok, i loved driving through wyoming. both directions. i just thought it was really beautiful. isn't that funny that we had such different experiences? anyway, the book on tape is definitely the thing to do to get through long drives.