Saturday, August 30, 2008

the first week of school, well half a week

School started Wednesday. So far I'm enjoying it. I think it's going to be a very busy and likely very stressful first semester. I already have lot's of reading to do (I'm taking a break from Foucault to write this- Foucault- Yikes!) 

I especially like the class I'm a TA for, I taught my first sections on Friday and I think it went really well and I really like my students. I do worry a little that one of them could stumble across this blog so I probably won't be saying much about the class here. But I will say I'm really excited about getting some teaching experience and even if it's going to be stressful. I am also getting excited about this semester, my classes seem like they are going to be very interesting (this reveals how big a nerd I am- but I think they are going to be fun too). I just need to get back into school mode and get used to reading an obscene amount again. 

No comments: