Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Delayed start

It's a long story but basically my sisters and neices got stuck in Hawaii (the joys of flying stand-by) and won't get home until late this morning. So, instead of leaving at 5ish this morning, as planned, my dad and I will end up leaving closer to noon so we can see them before we leave. I re-figured our route and stops and changed our reservations to different hotels and we will still should arrive in Virginia at about the same time as planed- but we will have a couple really long days of driving. Good times.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Prayers for your safe travels and exciting times along the way. Fun songs and great memories. Hindsight is great - I should have jumped in to help drive! I do have a bit of time on my hands. Will miss you! Keep up the blogging! Kerry

melanie said...

I got your postcard! I hope the drive is going well!