Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cooking

I decided to cook again tonight- I just ran out of leftovers- so while I was at the store I bought everything I need to make tacos and then I got home and realized that I didn't have a pan to cook the meat in. I really didn't want to make a second trip to the store (I've gone to at least one store every day since I've been here). Anyhow, I had decided to save the tacos for another night. Then someone knocked at my door. It was the mailman with a package- my mom sent me a pan- and it's perfect for the taco meat! Talk about good timing! 

And now for something completely different- I had some paperwork to turn into the apartment managers so Rusty and I took a walk through the complex, he walked up every single walkway we passed- he really wants to meet the neighbors.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

the pan in the mail was very serendipitous. i'm quite impressed with your mom.

Laura said...

You were fated to have tacos. Destiny!