Thursday, October 2, 2008

Stairwells

I took this picture the other day- it's in the Student Center on campus... there is something about stairwells that make me think of Lifetime movies. Suddenly I'm a woman, being chased by a man who wants to kidnap our daughter and take her away from me, but it turns out the daughter isn't actually mine because she was switched at birth and I'm not even who I think I am because I had a psychotic break and stole someone else's identity. Do stairwells have this affect on anyone else? 

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Do I like teaching - yes, was it a very very tough first month.. hell yes! Is it still tough - hell yes! Still have the same number? I'll call sometime. Email and let me know. Kerry

Matilda said...

What is a stairwell...that's what elevators are for... ;)

Ok ok, yes, they seems spookey, like I need to watch my back, hecne taking the elevator, ya thats why...