Sunday, October 5, 2008

More pictures from around town

One nice thing about having an out of town guest is that I actually get out. I'm so busy with school that all I really do is sit at home and read (and write) and then go to class and start over again. And that's it, over and over and over, etc. I have managed to eat out occasionally with a couple new friends here but mostly I eat at home and really haven't been to too many restaurants  here, I know my friends back home would be shocked at this- but who has the time (and money) plus I don't really like going out to eat alone. 

Anyhow, on Bernie's last night here we decided to go to a Tavern in Colonial Williamsburg (CW). It was actually my first time walking around that part of town, I drive through all the time and have spent quite a bit of time in the downtown area but otherwise I haven't done much around CW. It was a lovely night and the tavern was fun... here are some pictures.    



No comments: