Saturday, March 28, 2009

How Crazy is Rusty?

So Rusty and I had another lovely walk yesterday (as seen in some of the pictures below). It had been raining and was a little chilly, so the ground was kinda muddy, Rusty had a blast playing and running and was a complete mess by the time we were done.

Rusty is very popular, several people have taken pictures of him and yestedrday we got swarmed by about 10 girls, who were probably 12 years old or so. I don't think Rusty likes that much attention- who knew he was such a chick magnet!

After the walk, he was such a mess I decided to have him groomed. He needed a haircut anyway, but I felt horrible taking him to a groomer (his least favorite thing) right after he had so much fun. When I picked him up I found out he bit the groomer (like 3 or 4 times!). The groomer felt bad because he scared Rusty- so luckily he didn't hold the biting against us but I felt bad- Rusty even broke the skin- poor guy and poor Rusty he must have been very stressed to bite someone.

While we were on our walk we came across the vines he had so much fun rolling in the other day- here's his reaction to them this time...

2 comments:

Robin said...

Dad showed these to Baba and the girls last night, they all thought it was very cute :)

Kerry said...

hi there! looks and sounds like you and rusty are doing good. miss our ihop visits. let me know when you are in town again.. i may have too much time on my hands by then. i wasn't asked back for next year so i'll be jobless as of may 31st. any ideas for someone who doesn't know what they want to do? kerry