Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I didn't want Rusty to get pinched so I got him a St. Paddy's Day t-shirt. As you can see he wasn't overly fond of it.



He didn't mind it once I took him for a walk though...







The sheep thought he looked snazzy.



He was especially happy that the squirrels are back. Can you see the squirrel in this picture? (Rusty didn't)



I'm glad to be back in Virginia- but not too happy as I am sick. Rusty guilted me into taking him for a walk (it was the first time it hasn't been raining when I was free since we've been back-he hates the rain so we haven't been able to go for a walk). I felt better after seeing how excited he was to run around but now I feel worse- ugh.

On the bright side- I was offered a summer job today- yippee! I don't have to be destitute this summer! (Now I just have to decide if I really want to accept the offer- long story).

2 comments:

liz said...

I think he looks super in that little shirt.

melanie said...

I am so weak for his bouncy little ears! They always make me smile. Can't wait to hear about the job-- is it at W & M?