Saturday, March 28, 2009

Even More Pictures






Last weekend the weather was just too nice to sit at home and read so Rusty and I went and sat at the sunken gardens so we could enjoy the temperature while it lasted (it's raining and kinda cold this weekend). Rusty got pretty bored just sitting there while I read but then he discovered he could sneek up on sunbathers and scare them.



These next two pictures are for Melanie, she sent me an article about this garden so I took some picture for her.

















1 comment:

melanie said...

Ooo thanks for the garden pictures! Something about those mounds of dirt makes me happy-- I want to live the agrarian dream!
It feels like Utah is on a completely different planet- it will not stop snowing! Lucky you with "spring," whatever that is!