Thursday, September 11, 2008

This week

I haven't had much to say lately- and I still don't but I'll give you an update anyway. 

School wasn't quite as overwhelming this week and I thought I was doing really well keeping up until I went to one of my classes and realized that I had only done half the reading! The professor had assigned a book and several articles and I read the book but completely spaced the articles. I should have been suspicious when I stopped feeling overwhelmed. 

I'm still really enjoying the class I TA for, the students are very enthusiastic which makes leading discussion session far less painful.

Yesterday one of my classes met at the library, I hadn't been there before- that part of campus is really pretty- I would have taken pics to share but I would have felt like a dork. Eventually I'll take some pictures around town to share. 

1 comment:

melanie said...

I am always forgetting to read the articles! I hate sitting there hoping that no one will notice I'm not saying anything. Glad to hear things are going well over there though... things are crazy here in Utah! And not even school-- just so many entanglements with the bureaucracy! Take care lady!