Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fall

It's officially my favorite time of year. I've wanted to post about this since Monday (the first day of Autumn) but I haven't had time until now. Because it was the first day of fall I decided to try and find evidence that fall was actually here... and I did. 



I know they aren't great pictures, but in my defense I took them while I was driving (probably not a good idea). But look at the pretty leaves!

Not only have the leaves (well a few of them) changed but it has cooled off as well, it's been so nice here! We are getting hit by a Noreastern (I have no idea how to spell that) this weekend. I'm digging the rain but I'll probably be less happy about it if we lose power.

 this is the Frizz index from accuweather.com. 
I love that they have a frizz index- it's nice to have a warning.

Rusty doesn't like Frizz Emergency days...  

No comments: