Friday, September 12, 2008

A Stroll Down Memory Lane

I saw this on my friend Jessica's blog and she got some really fun responses so I thought I'd copy her- I even copied her title. 

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. 

Despite the instructions in #2, I don't actually care if you post this on your blog, but it should be fun to see the responses. Thanks to all those willing to participate!

5 comments:

Jenel said...

Hmmm...there are lots of choices, but so many of them are tied, for good or ill, to certain professors, so they probably should stay out of the public domain...but how about the time we were waited on by the punk rocker costumed waiter at TGIFridays on Halloween and it was hard to keep a straight face while he took our order?

Jessica said...

California Pizza Kitchen... pick an occasion. And coming soon: that time we met up in Williamsburg. I'm emailing you soon about this.

Laura said...

I will always remember sight-seeing in DC in the rain. Did I say rain? I meant a deluge. You haven't seen the Vietnam Memorial until you've seen it soaking wet.

Kerry said...

My only friend that would suffer through IHOP with me. I love my IHOP. Does Virginia have IHOP? hehe.

Robin said...

I would have to say- When we were eating at Training Table, a commom occurance- we were having a normal everyday conversation when the plant that was hanging from the ceiling above- came crashing down onto our table. It was hysterical, I still take caution when choosing a seat there.