Thursday, January 22, 2009

Traveling with a dog, part 2

Well, as previously mentioned, I am back in Virginia after spending a month in Utah. It's strange, I no longer know which one to call home, did I go home to Utah or am I back home now that I'm in Virginia? I mean my home is here- its where I live (and I worried about my apartment and my car while I was in Utah) but Utah is where my family is, so it's hard.

The traveling went much better this time, Rusty likes his new carrier slightly better than the old one, the wheels make the trek through the airport easier for me and smoother for Rusty. He still doesn't like being in the carrier but he hasn't poked a hole in the side or bitten me through the mesh- so it's an improvement.



Rusty liked hanging out at my parents house in Utah, I think he misses their dog, Angel, they had fun playing together, neither of them would hold still long enough for me to take a good picture of them together but here's a halfway decent one of them playing in the snow.



Rusty made himself very at home at my parents...





1 comment:

melanie said...

Glad you had a good trip back "home"... I totally know what you mean about placelessness. I am finally to the point (as the possibility of a future outside of Utah looms) where I call Utah home. Even with the nasty inversion, the place has really become a part of me and it's hard to imagine life without the people I see every day. It's crazy how that happens-- I feel like such a sellout!

Rusty is as cute as ever!