Friday, July 11, 2008

Home sweet home

In about a month I'll be on my way to Virginia and frankly at this point I'm ready to be there because at least then I don't have to worry about it anymore. And then today I went to the vets- Rusty needs to get heartworm meds, etc-  and as we were walking in I noticed the view- you could see almost the whole valley. I know I've gone on and on about moving and saying goodbye to Utah but at that moment I realized again that I am going to miss it. I'll miss my friends and family more but I am going to miss the place too. Growing up in Utah as a non-mormon wasn't easy but I still have always loved it here- (the place not always all of the people). 

I'm looking forward to living in Virginia too- it'll be exciting to live in some place so different- and so green. Everyone keeps talking about the humidity- but even that might be a nice change after spending my life in the desert (or at least a change- honestly I'm not super excited about the humidity).    

No comments: