Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Seeing Red

Contrary to evidence (the evidence being that I haven't posted anything in almost 2 months) I am still around. I have been busy with NIAHD and then busy recovering from NIAHD and teaching another online class and traveling and, you know, living. Lately I have been working on my dissertation and trying to regain my focus after a very busy summer.

I do have pictures from NIAHD to share but I'll save them for another day. In the meantime I thought I share a cartoon I have been watching today (for research of course- I'm not slaking I swear). One of the chapters I am currently working on focuses on wolves - a theme you have seen before here- so here is yet another rendition of my favorite (not really) story- Little Red Riding Hood- in this case Little Red Walking Hood.

No comments: