Tuesday, June 8, 2010

2 years with Rusty

It's hard to believe but I have had Rusty for two years now! On one hand it seems like he has always been with me, on the other hand it seems like I just got him. I've been thinking back about my time with him which of course made me think back to the summer I got him and the fact that it was my last summer living in Utah. Rusty made my move across the country much easier to deal with and has helped keep me sane. He was the only thing that stood between me and life as a hermit when I was reading for comps. I've talked to far more people than I would ever have without him- whenever I take him for walks people stop me and ask questions about him or ask to pet him (or they ignore me completely and have a conversation with him- which is always amusing) and he is a great travel companion as well, people in airports aren't usually all that friendly- I think flying is too stressful now- but they are far more friendly when they see Rusty!

This post is all about Rusty but I'll post some other reminiscences about the last 2 years in another post....















1 comment:

melanie said...

So much cuteness! Happy anniversary! :)