Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Monticello

Just when you thought I was done talking about summer I bring it up again.

I went to Monticello, for the second time, with my friends Laura, Amy, and Anna. They came to DC when I was there a couple years ago and we spent their last day there at Mount Vernon so we decided to make it a tradition and go to the home of another president on their last day here. Since it was my second time visiting Monticello and I was still suffering from KES I wasn't all that into it-nothing against Monticello- it's an amazing place- my friend Jenel says she understood Jefferson much better after visiting there (well, if I remember correctly, she was talking about his motivation for slave owning, but I digress...). Anyway, I only took a couple pictures- sorry you'll have to refer to my first post about Monticello or go there yourself if you want more.



No comments: