Thursday, April 9, 2009

Colonial Sheep



Do you know what's missing from this picture?

Sheep. Rusty and I sometimes visit the sheep that used to be housed in this pen- but they're missing and have been for a while. I started to worry about where the sheep could be. Were they someones dinner? I figured they were part of the tourist attraction and therefore wouldn't get served for dinner (I'm never eating at the Taverns in CW again!) I really didn't think anyone would eat colonial sheep- aren't they indigestible? (you know like Guam)

Then I noticed these sheep,



I'm pretty sure there were no sheep here before- so perhaps the sheep have been shuffled around- at least I'm hoping so. Meanwhile, I'm contemplating becoming a vegetarian- I'll start by swearing off colonial lamb chops.

Rusty also misses the sheep- here he is looking for them.



This guy (girl?) could care less about the sheep.

No comments: