Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Couldn't think of a good title

I got Rusty a couple new toys today, he played with each of them for about 30 seconds and then hid them under the bed. I was trying to find a squirrel- since he loves them so much- the closest thing I could find was a hedgehog. But he seems to like it anyway.

We went for a walk around Colonial Williamsburg- Rusty loves it. He has discovered horses, cows, and sheep. He likes sheep the most (maybe because he looks like one). I should say he likes them until three of them turn around, gather at the fence, and stare at him- then he runs away. Here are some pictures from around town.


Sadly, our walk did not end well, I was listening to my ipod and one of my earbuds fell out and somehow got tangled in Rusty's leash and... well look at the picture below. And I've only had them a couple weeks :(

No comments: