Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'd rather be a girl named Michaele than a boy named Sue

As I was trying to come up with a good name for my blog it occurred to me that the perfect title would be "A Boy Named Sue" after the Johnny Cash song that has always struck a chord with me. Someone once gave me a hard time about being named Michaele and I replied- "I'd rather be a girl named Michaele than a boy named Sue"- easily my best comeback ever (which come to think of it is kinda sad).

Unfortunately when I tried to register the name I found that someone else already had it :(
So I decided to check out the blog - his last post included a picture of some girls in a hot tub so I explored no further as I am using the computer of a couple professors I'm house/dog/cat-sitting for and didn't think it was a good idea in case the blog got any racier.
As a result I have a blog named- "A Boy Named Sue," with a web-address of- agirlnamedmichaele but I still think it suits me.

No comments: