Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pirate Golf!

It only took me two years to get there- but I finally played pirate mini-golf at Pirate's Cove. Here is another reason for you (readers who know me) to come visit Williamsburg- so I can kick your a** at Pirate Golf.

Ok, not really. I came in third (a.k.a. last) when I played my sister and cousin during their recent visit- so you can come to Williamsburg and have a boast to your self-esteem when you beat me at pirate golf.

It was fun and educational- I learned a lot about pirates while enjoying a lively game of mini-golf. I didn't have my camera with me so the pictures (taken with my phone) aren't the best quality but you get the idea-


One of the holes was in the cave- it's hard to make out- but cool anyway.








can you see the pirate in the above picture?

No comments: